Question of the day #7

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.18.06 AM


Accent circonflexe is used to show there used to be an “s” after the accent circonflexe in old French. It is an “s” you still see in some English and Spanish words. It can also be the case of some accent aigus such as “étudier” (estudiar = to study & un étudiant = a student).


Positive SSL