Advanced French – Course description
Click here & book a call with Alex to sign up.
Advanced French curriculum:
– The many translations & meanings of the verbs “to keep”, “to mean”, & “can”
– to be missing sth / to be $___ short
– to have _____ left (time/quantity…)
– to be/live ______ miles/minutes (away) from a place.
– Could have / should have / must have + past participle
– Most useful words & idiomatic expressions as well as structures
– To be mad at someone – To get + past participle (fired / yelled at / evicted…)
– Translation of the English passive voice into French
– Use of present & past subjunctive
– All the reflexive verbs & faire expressions you’ve never heard before & that we use everyday
– “By”… the end of the day / the end of the week / the end of the year…
– Present vs past subjunctive and much much more!
Watch this free advanced French class to get an idea of what you will be learning.
Why Choose Us
- Learn a language in a fun and easy way.
- What you learn is relevant; lessons are made simple and are more accurate than anywhere else.
- All classes are recorded and can be watched on demand 24/7.
- Learn from the very best teachers in the nation.
- Get plenty of extra information to continue learning in between classes.