Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I sign up?
In order to sign up, book a phone call @ https://www.language-city.com/apply.
2) How long do we have access to the self-study course?
You will have unlimited access to the course when purchased.
3) How many levels are there?
There are 7 levels in our French course.
4) How are your courses organized? How does it work?
From French I to French V, the pattern is usually: one video lesson, one video for listening comprehension and one written exercise (or more) for the corresponding videos. There are extra written exercises for extra practice as well. Click here and fast-forward 1mn 55 sec into the video to take a peek at our platform. You basically go from link to link. You can always return to a previous link to review.
5) How many hours of teaching are there in each level?
There are 10 hours of lessons in French I, over 11 hours in French II, III & IV, 17 hours in French V, and over 16 hours in each Advanced French A & B. That is without counting the listening comprehension exercises (over 30 hours altogether).
6) Can I access the self-study course from my phone?
You can access the self-study course from any computer, tablette or smart phone. You can download all videos, and written lessons.
10) Does Alex de Chambure teach all classes?
Yes, Alex created & developed the entire French course. He is the one who teaches everything.
11) Do you offer classes for kids?
Yes, we do. The website is http://www.LanguageCityAcademy.com.
18) Where are your students from?
Language City is the one destination to learn a foreign language in a fun environment.
Why Choose Us
- Learn a language in a fun and easy way.
- What you learn is relevant; lessons are made simple and are more accurate than anywhere else.
- All classes are recorded and can be watched on demand 24/7.
- Learn from the very best teachers in the nation.
- Get plenty of extra information to continue learning in between classes.